The former church was a renovated barn built in the early 1950’s. Along with code and structural problems, the congregation had outgrown its space.
The church seats about 400, with an interior that has exposed beams with a cathedral ceiling. The front room was designed for a gathering space with an open stairway to the balcony. The lower level functions as a parish hall with kitchen and meeting room designed to partition off to create six classrooms for religious education.
Several items were salvaged from the existing building including the cast iron bell, stained glass windows, and the wooden pews. The style of the new church is now reminiscent of a New England Meeting House complementing the historic district in the Village of Williston.